– Today we’ve got the peels
to give you the feels. – Let’s talk about that. (groovy electronic music) – Good Mythical Morning. – Now you may know that I am
a fan of satisfying videos, perfectly looped animations,
pasta extrusion GIFs, Matthew McConaughey
voiceovers, but above all, I love peeling. Computer screens, new
fridges, sun burnt backs, but I’m about to add a new
one to the list: fruits. – Fruits. – Fruits, yeah, over the past year, a bunch of unique ways
to peel different fruits have gone viral, most recently
pineapple is everywhere. – I saw that one. – So today we’re gonna try some satisfying fruit peeling methods firsthand. – And of course we’re
gonna hit you with some proposed peeling possibilities of our own because it’s time for ♪ We’ve got some fruit in here ♪ ♪ Some fruit ♪ ♪ We’ll take off all their peels ♪ ♪ I am getting so satisfied ♪ ♪ We’re gonna take their peels off ♪ (funky music) – About a year ago a
Twitter video went viral featuring a guy peeling
a peach in one fell swoop with just his thumbs. It was satisfying. Let’s look at it. – Okay I can see this one.
– Ooh yeah. There we go. – [Rhett] That’s how I
take my underwear off. I just waste a pair
every night, just like– (makes ripping sound) Just rip ’em off, throw ’em in the trash. – I think I could do that
hands-free at certain points. – Oh really?
– Yeah, man. – Oh you been doing your squats? – Yes, yeah, Instagram squats. – Okay you just made a promise.
– So now we’re gonna try it. All right, you’ve got a peach here. It’s perfectly ripe and what we’ve done is we’ve blanched it in some boiling water and then put it in an ice bath and then we pre-scored
along the peach crack which is not necessary. If you don’t get it on the first try, we have some other ones that you can try but now you gotta make it
satisfying for Andrew’s camera so really–
– By doing it, it will be satisfying. I don’t wanna go like this
and not be able to do it. – I do. I want this to be the most satisfying. – [Rhett] Okay here we go. – [Link] Your hands are too sweaty. – No–
– Your thumbs are sweaty. – No it’s not, it’s gripping,
it’s just not releasing. Come on, baby. – Don’t, no, don’t. (crew laughing) Not your baby. – That’s how I talk to my
underwear when I’m trying to get ’em on sometime,
when it’s like a silk pair– – Just to be easier.
– And it’s especially strong. – All right, this is frustrating to watch. This is like the opposite of satisfying. – [Rhett] I mean it’s just
rippin’ the whole peach. – Try another one and then
I might have to try it if you fail on this one. I wonder how many he went
through before he got that video. Oh. – Just ripping the whole thing in half. – All right let me try. So I mean he probably
cheated a little bit, right? – Pretty good peach. – [Link] All right so here we go. – Say come on baby. (chuckles) – Oh come on baby. Look, I don’t think they’re cold enough. I think they need to come
straight out of ice or something. You don’t get to try–
– I think a satisfying peach splitting video
is what we’re creating, it’s another thing. – Oh yeah, this is a new thing. – Have you seen those
guys who can split a peach like it’s nothing? (laughs) I mean it’s like they might
have the strongest thumbs in the world. – We should get Chase in here to do this. Remember the apple noise? Cut to that. The apple hole.
(Chase sighs happily) – Hey!
– Oh! (Link sighs pleasurably) – But taste it, taste it. Right next to the pit, tastes real good. – So satisfying. I’m pretty disappointed, let’s move on and forget
this ever happened. (funky music) Okay before we get to this kiwi, Chase can not only split an apple but he told me that he and
Micah actually did successfully peel a peach with their
thumbs and we’re gonna show that video as a part of
Behind the Mythicality on the Mythical Society so check that out. – Yes now if you peel a kiwi
with a peeler or a knife, you’re gonna get like a
dodecahedron instead of a nice round fruit and no
dodecahedrons ain’t satisfying. – No.
– But there is a more satisfying way, let’s watch. – [Man] And here you go, tug. Peel a kiwi with a spoon. – He peeled a kiwi–
– With a spoon. – And so he lapped the ends off the kiwi– – Hey I’ll do that part. – Okay, of course. – And then he peeled
the kiwi with a spoon. Now I’m gonna say that these kiwis look like kangaroo ball sacks. – When was the last time you looked at a kangaroo’s undercarriage? – Last time I looked at a kangaroo, ’cause every time I look at a kangaroo, I look at the under carriage. – Okay here you go,
here’s one prepped for ya. – See how it’s shaped kinda oblong. – Yeah okay it looks like a testicle. – All right oh look at that. And then–
– I’ll just get this one ready. – So okay Casey, are you ready? I’m gonna just try to get
this right under the edge. Oh yeah. This is gonna work, this kangaroo is gonna not have any drive. (crew chuckling) – So you’re doing this to the kangaroo while it’s still attached to him. That’s horrible. – [Link] The kiwi’s– – [Rhett] Your kiwi’s leaking. Your kangaroo nut’s leaking. – [Link] A kiwi is a perfect
fruit, okay, and then, peel the kiwi with a spoon. – And you catch it with a spoon. – Yeah. (Rhett laughs) – Well I was thinking you would bite it. But you sucked it. – Eat the kiwi with a spoon. – Is that satisfying? – Yeah, did you get that,
did you get the mouth? Do we need to do another one? – No we don’t. – You got that one? That’s a satisfying part too. (funky music) A video went around a few weeks
ago that blew people’s minds because it showed a new, maybe easier, definitely more satisfying
way to eat pineapple. Just pop it off. – This seemed like a revelation, lik everybody’s like what,
we’ve lives so many thousands of years and we didn’t
know we could do this. Turns out it’s not quite as easy as that video made it out to be. – Have you practiced or something? – No I’ve just been told. – Okay. – So you can take a very ripe
pineapple we’ve been told and work your fingers in there. I actually watched some
videos of people trying that and they just came out
with chunks and it’s not, it isn’t satisfying, it’s
actually very difficult to watch. – Okay.
– But if you come into these individual little– – Oh gosh.
– Areas here and score it out a little bit, this is something you can do as a party trick and people
won’t know that you’ve done it. So that’s been done
around the bottom of this. Now you’re gonna come
up a couple of rows here and slice. Gotta get some leverage. – [Link] Okay. – Again, a ripe pineapple. And you just gotta stick your fingers– – Well hold on now. – Right under that and pull. See how satisfying it is? – I think it might be too ripe. Face it towards the
people, you gotta give it to the people. – Well I wanted to–
– Oh. Remember when I did the kiwi
and it worked perfectly? – [Rhett] You stick your finger in there. – [Link] Oh. – [Rhett] And pull. – You know what, you’d be a good surgeon. Can you clean out some of
that and then we’ll have this, this will be more clean, like get rid of that with the knife. – Well just rip it out of the way. I mean it’s happening, it’s just we’re not to the good part yet. – Yeah ’cause they didn’t
show the beginning. – [Rhett] Get that out of the way. – I think ours is over ripe. – Mm, I watched a bunch of people try this and everyone that did it–
– Look at that. – After the fact did
exactly what we’re doing. – That’s just droopy mush. – Isn’t this satisfying? – No, let’s forget it happened. – Two men mutilate a pineapple. (funky music) Okay now it’s time to move
beyond fruit to chicken. Can we peel this chicken like a peach? – Maybe it’ll work better than the peach. – I don’t know, maybe we’ll
just bust a chicken in half. All right so we have
boiled this whole chicken, then we immediately
shocked it in an ice bath, we scored it. – There’s a, the little score. – Again, you don’t tell
the people at the party that you scored it. – I scored at the party. (chuckling) – You can just score pre-party. – I scored before I
got here at this party. Ha! – So Link just take your thumbs and sort of find the scoring. And just peel, do your worst, man. Oh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ew. – Don’t say ooh, say ah.
– Ah. – [Link] Oh gosh. – Don’t grab the meat. Don’t grab the meat. This is like biology class. – Oh gosh. Oh gosh, this is not satisfying. This is anti-satisfying. This is ruining satisfying videos for me. Ugh, ugh. Ugh! Ugh, this is bringing–
– Anybody want chicken? – Bringing back flashbacks of
stuffing things in a turkey. – I had this idea that
it would be like cool to cook a chicken at a
party and then be like, hey guys, gather round, but
now that I see you do it, everybody’d be like, uh, can we get pizza? (funky music) – Okay now we’re gonna try the kiwi method on a Nerf football and we’re
not gonna apologize for it. – Nope. – Or explain ourselves.
– Uh-uh. – Okay? I don’t know why we’re
doing this, we just want to so we’re going to. – Stop asking questions! Okay so for this first
part to cut the ends off– (knife whirs) I got this regular old electric knife. (knife whirring) Oh oh, that’s pretty satisfying. – Oh yeah.
– Ooh! – [Link] It’s like a knife through Nerf. – Take that Nerf cap home with you. – Look at that, look at that. – I kinda went at an angle. (knife whirring) – Oh yeah.
– Take that one. – Look at that. What happened to that piece down there? (Link grunting)
– Oh gosh. Oh gosh. So now you can put those back together and have a different game.
– Yes. I made a baby Nerf football. – Okay so we have a
modified electric knife. It’s been modified, see that? So I’m just gonna–
– Oh my goodness, look at that. (knife whirring) Don’t cut my fingers. – Gotta kinda work it in there. Oh there we go. So I have insertion. – [Link] Don’t break the skin. Oh that’s good, Rhett. You’ve done it. Nice and easy. Uh uh, now look at that
end, you gotta stay close to the edge, you don’t wanna get, you don’t wanna be to close to the edge. Uh, uh– – Hey quit saying things, man! – [Link] I’m watching this edge for you. Oh yeah. Roll it back. Oh yeah. Ooh, now you’re cookin’. Roll it back. I keep thinking it’s bread. – It is bread. – I wanna eat it. – Isn’t this bread? – [Link] Ooh you’re
gettin’ close to the edge. – [Rhett] Livin’ dangerously! – [Link] Whoa whoa whoa, you
should have completed it. Whoa whoa whoa, watch that edge. You’re going too close.
– And then you just– – No no, wait, wait, wait. You don’t wanna break the, yeah. (knife whirs)
Yeah yeah yeah, back it out. Back it out. – Beep, beep, beep, beep! – All right there we are.
– That was so satisfying. – All right so–
– So I’m just gonna reach in here. – Turn it on its side. Here’s what we wanna do. My vision of satisfaction
is birthing it forward. – Well I’ve got a good
hold on it, brother. – Do you need me to hold this part? – I think you should just pull
it. I’ll birth it this way. – Hold on, where’s the camera? There’s, right at Andrew. You ready? – I don’t know if I completely separated. This is like when the baby is caught on the inside, you gotta reach in there and you gotta find where the baby’s stuck and you gotta dislocate it. – It needs to be one confident, satisfying motion of delivery. – Every good OB knows
how to find the place where the baby’s stuck. – It’s usually the head,
just grab that noggin’. Hold on, are you ready? – Yeah yeah I’m doing it.
– You’re doing it? Okay. – Don’t let it rip.
– I’m not, I’m not. Pull it and I’ll just yank it. Yeah! Ba-doing. We can add that sound in post. Ba-doing. – Look at that, how satisfying is that? – [Link] Almost as satisfying as this. – And then you can, it’s like a new game. – I tried to put my arm through it. You throw it, I put my– – Whoosh. – Yeah, yeah.
– Look at that. – Wide receiving! (Rhett laughs) I got a elbow pad. – Okay–
– Look I’m a skate boarder. – And then you give this to the neighbors. – All right I think
that the actual kiwi was the most satisfying thing that I’ve ever experienced on this show. – Oh you didn’t find this satisfying? – This isn’t bad. – I found this very satisfying. – This is good, DIY padding. – Thanks for liking,
commenting and subscribing. – You know what time it is. – Hi I’m Jaycee.
– And I’m Jackson. – And we’re playing Will It
Fruit in Denver, Colorado. And it’s time– – [Both] To spin the Wheel of Mythicality. – Will it fruit?
– Will it? Click the top link to watch us peel onions with a cement mixer in Good Mythical More. – And to find out where the Wheel of Mythicality’s gonna land. – [Rhett] Sick stickers, brah. Where’d you get ’em? – [Link] Mythical.store, brah. – [Rhett] So sick, brah. – [Link] Totally, brah, I just put ’em all over my board, brah. – So sick, brah.