– Who knew Pong could be so wrong? – Let’s talk about that. (groovy theme music) – Good mythical morning. – Welcome to the show, Jake and Amir. – Hey fellers. – Thanks for having us.
– Thanks for having us. – Welcome, you’re welcome
for being had here. – Sorry, I just woke up 30
seconds ago under this desk, So I’m a little,
– You were kidnapped. – Now are you guys hungry? – I had, I actually came
having et, so we’re good. – That might be a problem. – Mmmm, why is that? – We’re gonna be, you’re
gonna be, we are going to be, – Us, all of us.
– Eating some stuff. – Us are going to be eating things, in a game we like to call, If the Ball Lands in My Cup,
Do I Have to Eat It? Yup. Alright, this is a much
simplified version of Pong. Basically, the way it’s
gonna work is on each turn one of the team members
will throw a very large ping-pong ball into one of those cups. If it lands in one of the
cups, then the other team, you guys, have to eat whatever
it is inside your cups. If we miss, then it just
is your turn, and we just, that’s it, we just keep playing until – The cups are gone on one side. So, we don’t know what we’re
eating, but let’s look down and at least see what it
is we may have to eat. – Okay, alright, yeah, okay I see. – [Rhett] Is that just Kool-Aid? – Probably not. I’m not down for anything. – These two are mine, shake on it. Good man.
– Brother. – Alright, guests go first, so one toss. – One toss, come on buddy, here it is. – He’s in there already. – In the Kool-Aid. – Oh, is it the Kool-Aid? – It’s in the Kool-Aid now. – Drink the Kool-Aid. – [Stevie] Hey guys, uh,
this isn’t just Kool-Aid, you knew that, right? But we have a little video
to show you what it is if you want to take a
peek down at the monitor. – Someone bleeding out. – Well it’s red. – Oh, oh, it’s mouthwash, oh it’s somebody else gargling mouthwash. – Are you kidding me? – Uhhh, I’ll take it. – No, you do not know her. Hey, you said you wanted this one. – No, no, no.
– No, you said you wanted it. – No, we have to split it man. – You said you wanted it. – Best friends split. – Everything?
– Yes. – Is that the lady who was
having a sneezing fit outside? – What did you say her name was? – Lizzie.
– Lizzie. – She’s just another human. – That’s pure Lizzie right there. – Alright, do a little bit. – Oh yeah, oh saliva. Is it saltier than Kool-Aid? – It was a little saltier. – [Amir] Room temperature
I think is the worst. – Is it gone? – Good work, good work everybody. – A little bit.
– Bravo. – Alright, man you already
made one right off the bat. – Clean cup dude. – Okay Link do it, do it to it. – Just don’t hit my cups. – What? No go on the blow. – It did not touch. – That was a good trick,
but yeah, that last one’s, – This is yours, this is uh,
it looks like little pellets. – Seeds, it looks like seeds.
– They look like capers, but then they sort of have legs. – Oh legs? – Capers with legs. – [Stevie] Those are weaver ants. – Weaver ants. – Wow, really glad that you took that cup. – Okay, are they alive or are they dead? – [Stevie] They are dead. – Those are dead ants. – They’re roasted, probably. – I don’t want to eat this. I’ll exchange it for a joke. – Hold on, is that all of em? – No, clearly not all of em,
there’s a lot more than this. – Just give us two, one more. – A little one more, alright. – I’m gonna imagine these
are salty and crunchy. – Oh that’s good. My brain will be like,
these are pistachios, and I’m gonna have pistachios. – Think about nuts. – Did we say we had water? – Lizzie’s gargling it right
now, it’ll be over shortly. There it is! Chew first, chew, chew, chew,
chew, chew, wiggle, wiggle. – Oh, you coughed it into my cup. – Is it crunchy? – Yeah, it’s crunchy and salty, I didn’t reanimate. – Jake’s tasting one just
for like the curiosity of it. – It’s really just the
thought of it having been ants that grosses me out. – It tastes like hay. – That’s not bad. – Hurwitz, everyone’s counting on you. – Okay Rhett, let me switch over here. – Okay, I’m gonna go with
the underhand technique. And again, no rules, we’re not using the elbow rule you purists. – No rules. Yeah.
– Yeah. – That’s right into my cup. – At least it was a Jake cup,
I’m okay with the Jake cups. – Is that one wet too? – Yeah, this one’s pretty wet, this one’s, it looks like clams or oysters. – [Stevie] They’re raw oysters. – Yeah, raw oysters. – I should say that your producers asked me what I wouldn’t
eat, and I said oysters. – And now Jake is eating them. – And they’re in a cup, of course. – I can’t even look at you eat it. – I would have a hard time with those too. – That’s not a bad, it
tastes like the ocean. – Alright, so it’s my turn again, huh. – My turn. – Oh your turn. – I like to go high to low, as in hello. Hello! – That’s the stroke buddy. – What, oh, that’s guacamole, right? – It’s green. – Yeah, it’s just guac. You guys get guacamole, we get ants. – [Stevie] It’s a special thing we’ve made that we’re calling clam jello. – Hold out your hand. – Oh it’s so gelatinous, it’s so wobbly. – It’s guac. Hold on, it’s also in my hands. – Yeah, you have to eat it
out of his hands, right? – I was serving it to you. – No, we’re splitting all of it man. – I’m splitting all of it? – Yeah, I’ll even it out. – Now I gotta eat it out of his hand. – It’s grosser out of your hand. – So this is like green
jello with clams in it? – [Stevie] You got it. – Green jello’s good. – I’ll focus on that part. – So we’re just gonna dink it and slam it. – [Amir] Dink and dunk. – Focus on the jello, focus on the jello. – This is nice, you’re wobbling, you’re becoming one with the jello. – Uh uh, it’s bad. – I’m starting to, we’re getting
out of sync, stay in sync. – That’s nice. Heck, I want the jello now. – Which is what this looks like. What could this possibly be? Pepto-Bismol and goat cheese? – Okay, it’s down. – If you’re gonna hit one cup, I recommend Jake’s one and not mine. – I do think you should
call for a re-rack. Don’t you think? – I would like to line them up straight. – [Link] So you got, Amir, you’re saying yours is in the back? – I don’t know, I can’t
tell you that at this point. – Okay, here we go. – A little toilet bowl action. – That is Jake’s cup. – It’s funny cause this
cup looks like if I just cracked this ball, and
then filled it with an egg. – A single soft-boiled egg. Is it called soft-boiled
when it’s not boiled. – It’s called raw.
– A raw egg. – Is it a chicken egg.
– Is it, let me see it. – [Stevie] Yep, it’s a raw chicken egg. – It’s the same consistency, – It’s nice that it’s a chicken egg. – It’s the sliminess of the oyster, I think it’s the texture
that I don’t like. – It’s definitely gonna be the flavor of this that I don’t like. – Have you done this before? – No, never. – You’ve seen Rocky, though. – Yeah, yeah, I’ve always actually, I’m kind of excited to do this,
I’ve always wanted to try. – What if he just
becomes instantly jacked? – Always take your cardigan off when you’re eating the raw egg. – Hurrah! – Commit it to depths, man. – Pass the transition zone. – Pop it back.
– It’s gotta, (everyone sighs and moans) – It came out in the can. – I think I might have been able to do it if I did half and half. – That was a worthy effort
Rocky, but you failed. – What if I, I’ll take it
out of the trashcan now. – He’ll eat it out of the trash. – Oh that was so gross. – So you can get rid of that cup, and it’s your turn Jake, isn’t it? – We need one, we need one from you. – Can I get a rack? – Let’s do back corners. – [Jake] The 7-10 rack? – Very rare, you rarely see this. – Is that what you want? – Let’s do it. – [Rhett] This is a weird request. – [Amir] Higher degree of difficulty – I’ve seen cups like
this once, 2004 at UConn. Somebody said what are you
doing at this frat house, you’re 29 loser. – The fake, and the miss. – Why does it go to the left? – You should aim right. You could wrap this thing up, man. – And judging by what we’ve got in here, I definitely want to. You’re like the guy
behind the free-throw line that no one looks at. – [Jake] Miss It. (Link yells)
– So close. – Kissed the rim man. – I like to go high to low. – As in hello. – You’re on a roll man. – In here we have, a ball,
– Oh, just a ball. – Eww.
– A mouse crawls out. – That’s three tongue parts, is it? – Close.
– Little mice, unborn mice. – [Stevie] Those are pickled pig lips. – Pickled pig lips? – Are you kidding me? – That doesn’t sound that bad. – [Link] But look at it. – It has like the inside
of the mouth, like the, – Oh my gosh.
– Prickly, sensitivesy things. – Treat it like meat gum. – Treat it like meat gum. – Wait, I’ll offer you guys a
blind switch if you guys want. – Oooh.
– That’s right. You don’t know what’s in cup this, but if you really don’t want
that, we’ll give you a switch. – You prefer to eat pig lips
than what’s in that cup? – I do.
– Then no. – Way to bargain Blumenfeld. – Okay, let’s do this. – I hope he’s not bluffing. – [Jake] The way the
blind switch would work is for those two cups. – [Amir] Oh that’d be fun. – I think Rhett likes it. – No I don’t. – You about to go down? – Guys remember, loose
pig lips sink something. – Pig ships. – Got it.
– Got it. – It’s in.
(applause) (Link retches) – That was close. – Oooh, that was close. – What in the world is happening? – Got it. – That was so involuntary. – And one. – Okay, my turn again. – [Amir] Just miss it, do us a favor. – Yeah, oooohhhh. – This is your redemption
story right here. – Okay, and Jake before
you make your toss, we let you guys go first,
so technically even if you sunk this one, we
should have an opportunity to sink that one, but
we’re not gonna do that, we’re gonna make this sudden death. – Straight-up sudden death. – The first person to sink a ball wins, and the losing team has to
eat what’s in both cups. – He didn’t need more pressure. – Watch this. (laughter) – [Rhett] Ohhh. – Ohhhhh. – Ohhhhh. (laughter) – You like to go high to low. – Ohhhhhh.
– Rigged. – Oh gosh. – It’s like, yeah. – Oh, that was on line. – Yesss, whew! – What you got in there? – It looks like, I said goat cheese and Pepto-Bismol, because it’s sort of pink and clumpy. – Goat cheesy.
– Yeah. – Dump that in your hand and smell it. – [Stevie] Do you want to
keep on thinking it’s that, or you want me to actually
tell you what it is? – I’m gonna have a chunk
of it, and then I’ll try to guess what it is based on the chunk. – Oh that’s smart, it’s nice to not know what it is beforehand. Ignorance is bliss. Oh it smells so bad. – You know what, bring
the trash can up here, do this in the light here. – [Amir] So this looks like I took a tooth out of an infected whale’s mouth. – [Link] That could be right. – Oh, your hand’s shaking. – [Link] Oh gosh. – Not knowing is great. – What is it? – [Stevie] It’s pork brains. – Oh. – You like the pork brain? – I’ve convinced myself it’s liver, like, – Oh, and you don’t mind liver? – Chopped liver. – Alright guys, here you go. – [Amir] I wasn’t a, oh! – [Stevie] It’s a preserved duck egg. – Why do I only eat eggs? – While you gear up to
eat this, we will say thank you for liking,
commenting, and subscribing. – You guys say you know what time it is. – You know what time it is. – Hi, I’m Emily, and I’m from
Charlotte, North Carolina. I’m at Johnson & Wales University, and it’s time to spin
The Wheel of Mythicality. – You should check out
Jake and Amir’s podcast, If I Were You, if for no other
reason than we were on it. – Yes. – Also, it’s a great podcast, the link is in the description. – And click through to Good Mythical More, cause someone’s gotta eat that egg, Jake. – Oh boy.
– It’s so dark. It’s just a nice, you
rarely see food that dark. – 10 Second Tour, this
is when we take a look at your 10 second tour of your hometown, here’s the latest one. – We’re pretty dang small. Here’s our courthouse. We have very friendly squirrels. Sometimes freakishly large
mushrooms grow in our yard. Here’s a McDonald’s. Here’s another McDonald’s. Here’s a third McDonald’s, why do we have so many McDonald’s? – Warsaw, Indiana, home of McDonald’s. – Post your 10 second
tour with #10SecondTour, we will highlight our favorites. Click on the left to watch our show after the show,
Good Mythical More. – [Link] Click on the right to watch another episode of Good Mythical Morning. – [Rhett] And click the circular
channel icon to subscribe. – [Link] Thanks for
being your mythical best.