– Today we blow things up: backwards. – Let’s talk about that. (groovy electronic music) – Good Mythical Morning. – Luke yay-lar see-um-walls. – What? – Luke you-lar see-um-walls. I said slow-mo is really cool in reverse which is even cooler and
the only thing cooler than that is exploding things
and then watching it back in reverse slow-mo. It’s time for You’ll Have
FOMO If You Don’t Know-Mo What We Explo-Mo’d In Slow-Mo! – Preparation for this episode, the Mythical Crew has exploded
a bunch of random things using various methods. This is a fun place to work
unless you explode yourself. – Oh. – Now they also recorded
this all in slow motion so now we’re gonna watch
the clips in reverse and see who’s better at
identified what is being exploded. – Yeah and we’re gonna
each have 10 seconds to buzz in and guess what
exploded and if we guess correctly we get the amount of points
that are left on the timer when we buzzed in. We get it wrong, the
other person has a chance to buzz in and get the points that are still left on the timer. In the end, the winner overall gets to reverse slow-mo slap
the loser in the face. – Sounds fun.
– Let’s do it. Oh my goodness. What in the–
(buzzer chimes) – [Stevie] Link. – I think this is a lava lamp. – Yeah that’s what it is.
– You’re correct. Let’s watch it play out.
– It’s on a base. – Yep.
– And the cord. Whoa that is, oh it’s with a golf swing. – [Rhett] Or a baseball bat. – [Link] Oh baseball bat, yeah. Mike Paisley and a baseball bat. – Wow. – [Stevie] And let’s
watch it in real time. – That’s good form, Mike. (glass shatters) Oh ho ho! – [Link] Dang, Paisley! – The inside of that is toxic, right? – Well he’s wearing hazmat
gear and a complete face guard. – Ah yeah he’ll be fine. – My favorite part about that was just the disgusted look on his face. Like (sighs). I don’t know what he was disgusted
at, it’s pretty awesome– – Oh he’s working up his anger. – Seven points. – Well that’s a pretty good start there. It’s gonna be tough to
do better than that. – All right play the next–
– The next video. – [Link] Okay, under a cinder block. (buzzer chimes) – [Stevie] Rhett. – Gingerbread house. – [Stevie] You’re correct,
let’s watch it play out. – Eagle eye.
(Rhett chuckles) Smashing–
– Yeah I saw that peppermint, man. I saw that peppermint man. – [Link] Every year, my
kids make one of these at my in-laws’ house and I
come in with a cinder block and do what we’re about to watch in forwards.
– You should. – [Stevie] Here it is in real time. (cinder block thumps) – [Rhett] Oh ho. – Take that, Hansel and Gretel. Were they inside at the time?
– Man. I love destruction. It’s fun, okay, did I just tie it up? – [Crew Member] Yep. – Oh wow.
– Wow seven to seven. – We’re good at this.
– How many rounds are there? Okay, so three more rounds.
– 300. All right, bring it.
– Next one. – [Link] Oh we got a ax and a lot of dust. What is that? What is that? – [Stevie] Link. – I think it’s a can of spray paint. – [Stevie] Incorrect. (buzzer chimes)
Rhett. (Rhett laughs) – I think it’s Axe Body Spray. (laughs) – You paused it after it was over. Did he get any points? – [Stevie] One point. – I got one point. – Can we watch that again in reverse? (eerie music) All right now can we watch it in forwards? (object thumps) Whoa!
– Wow. (laughs) Oh, wow. – Lucas, that was Lucas. He was like a video game character. – I was thinking he looks
like somebody that you face in like a B horror movie. – That was–
– I always smell like Axe Body Spray. – You could be a villain in
like, well I could say a C or a D horror movie. We only have budget for
a bandana over your face. You pulled ahead by one. Let’s see another one. Oh man, what is that, nasty. (buzzer chimes) Oh.
– Rhett. – I’m going out on a limb
here. I think it’s a meatloaf. – [Stevie] I can’t take that. – Oh gosh!
– I can’t take it either. – [Rhett] Why can’t you take it? – [Link] Well it’s definitely meat. – [Rhett] Oh I know what it is. – [Link] But it’s something else. – It’s a–
– Golf club hitting a– – [Stevie] Link. – It’s a meat brain. (crew laughs) – Meatball for 100, Alex. (laughs) – I thought it was, I
mean a meatloaf and meat, that’s not a meatball,
that thing looks huge. – It’s a meatball.
– It’s a meatball. – It was this big!
– That’s zero points. – Hold on. That’s not a–
– No no. – In no world–
– Oh no you can get– – Is a meatball this big. – No, have you been to Fazoli’s? – That’s a frickin’. Tell me where you’ve
seen a meatball that big. – Grandma’s house, man. – All right that ain’t a meatball. It was a ball of meat, yeah.
– That was a meatball. (soft music) It was a meatball. – Listen, it looked more like a brain. – It was technically a
meatloaf at that size but– – [Link] I see a cerebellum,
I see a brainstem. – Wow no points for Link. (laughs) – Here let’s–
– It’s a ball of meat. – [Stevie] You wanna watch
that ball of meat in real time? – I wanna watch that
brain get exploded, yeah. – [Rhett] It’s not that big. – He missed.
– No follow through, huh Lucas?
– Lucas you missed. – You gotta turn the hips and
then really follow through but you know what, it’s
still pretty impressive. Where was that meatball
from, our home kitchen? – Oh yeah.
– That’s ’cause no one in their right mind says
I’m gonna make a meatball and it’s that big.
– Oh I’m sure there’s places that make meatballs bigger than that. – I’m not trying to be a sore sport. I can still win. Oh this is flaky. – [Rhett] What? (buzzer chimes) – Oh.
– Rhett. – It is an animal skull of some kind. Do I have to be specific? – [Stevie] I’m gonna give it to you. – Oh I think he has to be specific. – Oh come on! – Come on, I saw a, just be
specific for craps and giggles. – I mean I was gonna say coyote or deer. – [Stevie] Oh my God, it’s a coyote skull. – All right, then I’ll give you the point. (Rhett laughs) – [Stevie] All right,
let’s watch it play out. – [Rhett] I saw that jaw bone right here. – [Link] Yeah, I saw it right after you. – [Rhett] Oh dang, y’all. – Let’s see it in forwards. (skull cracks) (Rhett laughs) Lucas. – You’re enjoying
yourself too much, Lucas. – We need to mo-cap Lucas doing this stuff just so we can put him in the D movie. – Oh now it’s a D movie? – Without paying him. – Oh. – With CGI and–
(Rhett chuckles) All right let’s see another one. You’re taking the lead, man.
– Yeah. (buzzer chimes) – [Stevie] Link. – It’s a guitar. – I think that was what
was used to bust it. Not what–
– Incorrect. – What?
– That was what was used to bust it. But what was it that got busted? – It’s a guitar.
– No. It’s a wooden–
(buzzer chimes) – Rhett.
– It’s a wooden, it’s a wooden like Lego,
it’s a wooden building. It’s a wooden tower. – You don’t get more than one guess. – [Stevie] Well. – A wooden building is still correct. – Do you know what the correct answer is? – [Stevie] I don’t, I mean, I feel like, okay, go with me here. Whatever, we were at two points. I feel like I’ll give
him one point for this. – Oh thanks.
– So because it’s a model of an Eiffel Tower so let’s play that out. (orchestral music) – [Rhett] Oh you should
give me two points for that but I’ll take one. – But what about guitar? There was a guitar that did smash. – No.
– Do I get a point? – [Stevie] No. – (sighs) If I had had a
better attitude earlier in this episode, would
I have gotten a point? – No.
– That’s a possibility. – Okay. – So I got a point. And let’s watch it the regular way. (wood smashes) Is that my guitar? (smashing guitar) – Now afterward that guitar got torn up. I still think I should get a point. (Rhett chuckles) It was about the guitar gettin’ smashed. – You know what, you can
get seven points in a round and come all the way back. – All right I’m going for it. This is glass of some sort. What– – Oh gosh, there’s no form yet. There’s no form. (buzzer chimes) – [Stevie] Rhett. – You’re trying to pull ahead, man. – Glass of Coke. – [Stevie] Incorrect. – Ah.
– Link. (Rhett chuckles) – Decaf pot of coffee. – Oh decaf for the win. – [Stevie] I’ll give you a point. It’s just a coffee pot
of coffee, let’s watch. – But it was decaf.
– But it’s decaf ’cause it’s got the orange cap on it. – [Link] All right is this Paisley again? Is he the one doing the baseball work? – [Rhett] Yeah he’s the
left-handed baseball man. – Let’s see it.
– Let’s watch it. (glass shatters) – Look at how defeated
he looks after he’s done. – Paisley, you need to talk
to Lucas about owning it. – Your celebration.
– After you’re done. – Post destruction celebration. – [Stevie] I did not know
that about the decaf top. I’m over here like whoa,
I learned something. – You been drinking that
orange coffee and being like, this isn’t really doing it for me. – Orange coffee just
doesn’t have that umph. – (laughs) Orange coffee. – Wow.
– All right guys, this is the last one, here we go. – Its still anybody’s game, Link. But you gotta buzz in early, man. You gotta go for it. You’re
gonna have to really go for it. – Okay. Oh it’s sandy.
(buzzer chimes) What are you doing?
– Rhett. – Sand castle. (laughs) Woo!
– Correct. (Rhett laughs) – [Rhett] I mean it’s
gotta be a sand castle. It’s sand, man. I mean what else could it be? – [Link] I don’t know, it could have been
anything made out of sand. – [Rhett] Oh it’s a sand castle. (laughs) – [Link] Pretty cool. – Wow this is a fun game. (laughs) You wanna see that in forwards? – No.
(Rhett laughs) – [Rhett] Let’s watch it. (sand scatters) (Rhett laughs) – He did smile.
– You did. You were happy about that one. – You did smile at the very end. – Oh wow.
– It took awhile. I think you guys must
have been so concerned about really nailing it and did this work. – Yeah.
– Thank you for taking your jobs so seriously Lucas and Paisley. – Hey Link–
– You did a fabulous job. You did miss the meat
brain a little bit but– – Hold on you’re delaying
the fact that I get to slow-mo slap you in reverse. So first thing I gotta do. Oh that side? – I would say you followed through, right? – I gotta start, I really wanna get– – Well if you do that then
I’m gonna go this way. And that’s not for camera. – Hold on, I won, man. Let me just control it just a
little bit, just a little bit. Just put your face like this. You gotta really–
– This is not how a slap ends. – And then I go–
– What are you doing? – I’m reversing the slap. I’m starting and then I’m reversing. – When you slap, do you stop right there? – [Stevie] Guys, I’ve told you about this. – Dude doesn’t even know how to slap. Let me show you how to slap! – No I don’t wanna have to
go all the way past you, man. – Listen, I’m on the freakin’ edge, man. I’m so frustrated. – Okay so you want me–
– It was a brain. I’m just telling you.
– You want to go like this and then grasp your face
and then leave it like that. – Listen man, when you
slap, you follow through so you need to start there and
then you come back together. – I’m starting from the moment of impact. – Why would you do that?
– My slap starts at the moment of impact. – So wait don’t touch my face. (crew laughs awkwardly) – Does this do anything?
(buzzer chimes) – When you slap somebody,
you follow through, man. – I understand that.
– Yes or no. So you follow through. – [Stevie] Guys I thought
this was a safe prize. – [Link] And now what do you do? – You want me to make
contact with your face, see. That doesn’t work. That won’t work, that won’t work, man. – Roll that in reverse, that works. – We have to do perfect timing. I have to go like this. I have to come all the
way and I have to make, I have to catch your, no
no, you have to slow down. I have to catch your face right here. I have to slap you on
this side of your face. That’s why I was trying to start there. See, I have to catch your
face for a small moment. Here we go, come on, come on, come on. Catch it, and then let it go. But really what I wanted to do– – That’s it.
– Is I really wanted to press down– – I’m gonna push on your face too. – Oh oh, what is wrong with him? Do you see this?
– Push on my face. – Who has the anger problem
in this relationship? – Pushing on my face has nothing
to do with this exercise. – Who has the anger problem
in this relationship? – Listen man, who wants
to push on my face. – [Stevie] Thanks for liking,
commenting and subscribing. You know what time it is. (crew laughs) – Hi we’re Screen Aussie
Film School based in Bristol. – And it’s time to spin the
Wheel of Myth– (low blast) – That was very film school video. – Totally worth it. – Click the top link to watch
Good Mythical More in reverse. – What, and to find out where the Wheel of
Mythicality’s gonna land. – [Rhett] Get the Mythical
Merit Badges you deserve now at Mythical.com. You’ve earned it.